- Investigate foundations for literacy and numeracy learning.
- Explore assessment practices that support student learning.
- Develop a repertoire of effective strategies to improve literacy and numeracy skills for exceptional and struggling students.
- Discuss service delivery models for literacy and numeracy intervention.
- Review current educational directions within B.C., while considering ways to differentiate instruction and adapt curriculum for diverse learners.
- Design an effective intervention plan for exceptional and/or struggling students.
- Reflect on personal growth in understanding and professional practice in the areas of literacy and numeracy intervention.