- You will receive an email from me inviting you to participate in The Soul Project with a link to the Blog;
2. You can then log onto the Blog and review the project and decide whether or not you will participate;
3. Once you have determined you will participate in this project, please send me a brief note to email@example.com;
4. When you receive confirmation (via email response from me) I have received your email of your intention to participate in the project. You can begin to work on the creation of your digital soul story;
5. When you have your narrative and digital soul story completed (remember though, we are never complete) send me firstname.lastname@example.org the link or copy of your YouTube, PowerPoint, Movie, Blog et al. Your digital story can be in whatever format you choose;
*If you have another word or description you would like to share for the soul, please provide it and any feedback on your participation in the project in your final email to me along with the link or copy of your digital story.
6. When you send the link or copy of your digital soul story please be clear about if you are using your actual name or prefer a pseudonym to identify your digital account.
7. When I receive your digital story, I will place it in the repository in the third tab.
Thank you in advance for consenting to participate in The Soul Project. Your generosity of time and authentic discovery and curiosity are appreciated and respected. Micki
Sometime after March 31, 2018, I will be putting together an aggregation of some or all of the digital soul stories collected. I intend to share this final product with all participants, including as required my cohort friends and professors at Meridian University.