VIU’s Advanced Diploma in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation (FAFI) is an intensive part–time online 2–year program that provides students with the essential skills and knowledge to be forensic fraud investigators.
Program Information – register now for September!
- Program Home Page (general program and registration information) – register now for September!
- Course descriptions: Forensics Courses and LAWW 348
- This program is
- Endorsed by the Association of Certified Forensic Investigators of Canada (ACFI)
- ACBSP Accredited
- News item: Online Course Teaches Forensic Fraud Investigation Skills (featuring an interview with forensic accountant and external program advisor, Pat McParland, CMA, CFE, CFI
- Information for CGAs
- RCMP members – contact email@example.com to ask about possible exemptions!
- Register now for September