Five Ways Your Cat is Controlling Your Behaviour
Cat owners have no free will. Your cat is influencing your behaviour much more than you know.
- The Directive Stare — They can always make you stare in the direction they want.
- Teaching You to See Your World — Yes, that ant is worth looking at.
- Cuddle Control — If you buy that expensive fish food, you can stroke my fur for ten minutes.
- This is my Spa Time — You can work when I’m finished warming myself under your reading lamp.
- You need to work on your abjection — earthworms, small wounded animals, and unidentifiable bits of flesh under your chair are therapeutic.
From Flickr; Public Domain; https://www.flickr.com/photos/britishlibrary/11142636685/in/album-72157638544764936/; retrieved April 2016
*Added post-workshop due to time constraints during workshop!