Important Course Policies
Detailed course information is available in the Course Outline, available below.
- Concerns regarding graded material MUST be raised within a week of its return.
- Late submissions of any sort will NOT be accepted.
- There are NO deferred or make-up quizzes.
- There is NO “extra” work, make-up work, etc. for this course.
- Official documentation is REQUIRED to support requests for deferred exams.
- Students MUST be available for the entire term, including the ENTIRE exam period.
- There will be NO accommodation for early departures for vacations, etc.
- There is ZERO tolerance for academic dishonesty, including plagiarism; details.
|Course Outline||Observing Project||Starry Night Instructions||Skycharts||Quadrant Template||Quadrant Instructions|