Important Course Policies
Detailed course information is available in the Course Outline, available below.
- Concerns regarding graded material MUST be raised within a week of its return.
- Late submissions will NOT be accepted for grading WITHOUT prior approval.
- There will be NO “extra” or “make-up” work for this course.
- Requests for exam deferments REQUIRE official supporting documentation.
- Students MUST be available for the entire term, eg. the ENTIRE final exam period.
- There will be NO accommodation of non-university related travel, eg. vacations.
- There is ZERO tolerance for academic dishonesty, including plagiarism; details.